Dynan Construction Company is a full service General Contracting Construction Company dedicated to project performance and strong lasting consultant, client relationships. We specialize in delivering a turnkey product to our clients. We manage all phases of a construction project from site work and land development to building construction so there is only one point of contact for all parts of the delivery process. Our services are based upon sound principles and our experience is what makes each of our projects a great success. Our broad base of equally experienced subcontractors also enables us to select and assemble the most qualified, cost effective team for your project.
Step One: Introduction, Consultation and Interview
Since our establishment in 2003 Dynan Construction Company has taken great pride in developing close, trustworthy relationships with innovative architects and dedicated subcontractors. We know that choosing the right team of professionals is the single most important part of successfully accomplishing a construction project. Close coordination from the beginning between a client, Architect and contractor saves time and lowers the overall costs and confusion, while providing the client with an excellent product and a satisfying building experience.
Our company goals are simple:
- Provide top level construction services at a fair price
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with architects and subcontractors
- Advocate for clients and insure their interests and needs are met
- Support our community with civic charitable participation
- Share the company's success with the employees
- Encourage and develop a Quality Control attitude on each project
- Have some fun and be profitable too!
Consultation and Interview:
- We have a questionnaire that we would like for you and your partner to fill out prior to our meeting, we will send that to you and schedule a convenient time to meet at your home or our office. Then we can review the questionnaire together, get to know each other personally and discuss the process of completing your project.